The Liectroux 11S is sleek and attractive with a height of 78mm to clean under any obstacle higher than 8 cm off the ground. The coordinate memory ESLAM algorithm enables this robot to clean without missing a spot. Also, to find a short-cut back to the re-charge station when the battery goes low. The ability to scale obstacles lower than 1.5cm in height is a bonus feature when you have carpet to tile skirting.
The 11S is an interchangeable vacuum cleaner or wet/dry mop. The 2 side brushes do well during edge cleaning and generally guiding material toward the 1800Pa brushless motor suction port. Featured modes in this robot include zigzag cleaning, border cleaning, fixed point cleaning and make-up cleaning.
For warranties, spares and repairs, please contact us at [email protected]
- The robot is with memory to know where has cleaned while where hasn’t thus one-time sweeping coverage is more than 98%. The cleaning path repetition rate is about 1%.
- It will automatically return to its charging station when it detects that the battery is running low.
- Equipped with a full set of anti-fall, anti-collision and environment detection sensors.
- Internal CPU helps the robot build a map in its memory and navigate more efficiently and enabling it to finish a room and automatically moving to the next room.
- Voice prompt
- Twining proof design of black and white front wheel prevents being entangled by wires.
- Wet or dry mopping functionality. Dustbin and water tank are interchangeable
- Adjustable vacuum strength (1800Pa) and 2 stage HEPA filtration. Keeps allergens inside the bin
- Two side brushes to clean edges and corners on various flooring i.e. ceramic tiles, wood, carpeting, and marble
- Can climb over obstacles 15mm in height. It can also clean under obstacles more than 9cm off the ground.