The B6009 is a robot vacuum cleaner with an inter-changeable wet/dry mopping function. It has map navigation, memory, voice reminders, anti-collision and anti-fall sensing. It will also return to its charging station when the battery runs low.
This robot is equipped with adjustable suction modes, twining -proof centre brush, 2 side brushes, 2-way UV light for disinfection, and a large 1 litre capacity dirt bin. These features, coupled with a 2-stage HEPA filtration system, make this unit particularly effective around the house. This B6009 is capable of cleaning areas of around 150sq meters at a time.
For warranties, spares and repairs, please contact us at [email protected]
- Really easy to use the Liectroux B6009. One click on the unit or use the remote control to operate the robot
- Internal CPU helps the robot build a map in its memory and navigate more efficiently
- Will return to recharge at low battery.
- Unit is shipped with a virtual wall to avoid it going where you don’t want cleaning
- Voice prompt
- Wet or dry mopping functionality
- Adjustable vacuum strength (3000Pa) and 2 stage HEPA filtration. Keeps allergens inside the bin
- Dual UV light for sterilization
- Two side brushes and a V-shaped centre brush to clean edges and corners on various flooring i.e. ceramic tiles, wood, carpeting, and marble
- Can climb over obstacles 1cm in height. It can also clean under obstacles more than 10cm off the ground.