The ZK901 robot vacuum cleaner uses a laser to develop a 3D driverless level SLAM algorithm for super accurate and intelligent navigation. Inter-changeable vacuum and mopping functionality. It boasts a 3000 Pa vacuum power, a center barrel brush and two side brushes for super effective cleaning. The li-4500mAh battery power pack ensures cleaning time of up to 150min.
For warranties, spares and repairs, please contact us at [email protected]
- The latest and most advanced technology
- Intelligent voice linkage with Tmall Elf, amazon Alexa and Goole Assistant
- Really easily operated. It can use a IR remote or wifi application with a host of functionality e.g. Virtual blocking functionality, operating modes, scheduling, suction strength, etc
- Equipped with 42 sets of sensors including anti-fall and anti-collision detection
- Lidar laser scanning system to generate a 3D map it uses to develop a cleaning strategy
- It has a separate 0.45l dustbin and water tank for mopping, also 0.45l in size. Easily swapped. Auto detected
- Speed adjustable dynamic anti-winding double side brushes and V-shaped main centre brush
- Diameter of 34cm and height of 9.9cm. Can climb over obstacles <2cm in height
- Electronically controlled air pump ensures even water seepage for even mopping. The water seepage stops automatically if the robot stops working.
- Voice guidance and reminders – a total of 109 prompts
- The battery allows for roughly 150 minutes of cleaning before it requires a recharge via the docking station. It will automatically return and put itself on charge. Then continue cleaning
- The design of the primary filter in combination with the HEPA filter avoids secondary air pollution.
- The unit is robust and modulised. The design enables end users to conveniently maintain the robots if needed.
- Please see detailed specs further down…